"Bite Your Teeth" is inspired by a quote from British writer Alan Watts: "Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth".
- This is the sixth Poppy song to have been performed live before its official release, the others being "Fashion After All", "Chic Chick", "Concrete", "I Disagree" and "Bloodmoney". It was first performed at Theater of the Clouds.
- This is the shortest song on I Disagree, being 2:42 long.
- Poppy has confirmed that "Bite Your Teeth" and "Nothing I Need" were the last songs written for I Disagree.
- The YouTube audio was originally titled "Bite My Teeth", as this was how it appeared as a YouTube notification.
- A chomping sound effect can be heard before the song's bridge.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 https://www.altpress.com/features/poppy-i-disagree-track-by-track-interview/
- ↑ https://www.kerrang.com/features/poppy-the-10-songs-that-changed-my-life/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.