"Interweb" is a song by Poppy. The song was released on July 17th, 2017 and served as the fourth single from her debut album "Poppy.Computer". It is the ninth track on the album. The music video was released on July 21st, 2017 and currently has over 4 million views on YouTube.
In an interview, Poppy explains that "Interweb" is about how others watch her YouTube videos and become obsessed with her, getting hooked or caught.
The song was Zane Lowe's World Record on Beats 1 on July 17th, 2017, and Poppy announced that there would be a music video for the song on Friday, July 21st, 2017. It was released as the fourth single from the album after "Let's Make A Video". It was also performed on The Late Late Show With James Corden on August 3rd, 2017.
- The full song was released on Spotify and Poppy's YouTube channel a day before its official release date.
- However, the YouTube video was changed to unlisted shortly after.
- The extended version of this song was leaked on SoundCloud.
- This is the longest song on "Poppy.Computer", being 3:49 long.
- Poppy references the lyrics of "Interweb" in her video "The Net". The video shows Poppy trapped in a net, which she refers to as the "internet".