"Let's Make A Video" is a song by Poppy. It served as the third single from her debut studio album "Poppy.Computer" and is the second track on the album. It was released on June 22nd, 2017. The music video was released on July 11th, 2017 and currently has over 3 million views on YouTube.
Recurring themes in "Let's Make A Video" include Poppy's role as an actress and her background preparations as well as the pursuit of uniqueness in the entertainment industry.
- It was released on Spotify a day before its official release date.
- The furry monster that dances in the music video is similar in appearance to the "monster" bodysuit dancer that appears in Poppy's video "Dancing" as well as the music video for "Moshi Moshi".
- The music video for this song was inspired by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's "PONPONPON".
- The official version is about 20 seconds longer than the version posted on Poppy's YouTube channel.
- Poppy references the song in Titanic Sinclair's video "I Am Titanic Sinclair", where she tells Titanic she is ready for her close-up.
- The line "I feel at home with my microphone turned up in the studio" may be a reference to "My Microphone".
- Poppy's outfit and egg bed from the video "The Poppy VR180 Experience" appear in the song's music video.
- The outfit Poppy wears in the single artwork is the same outfit she wears in her video "I Love You So Much".