"My Style" is a song by Poppy featuring Charlotte. It served as the fifth single from her debut studio album "Poppy.Computer" and is the seventh track on the album. It was released on September 1st, 2017 alongside a lyric video. The lyric video currently has over 1 million views on YouTube.
The lyrics of the song encapsulate Poppy's aesthetic, which is very trendy, colorful, and cutesy with a hint of creepy while contrasting with the chorus which describes what Poppy is to the listener.
- The full song was released on Spotify a day before its official release date.
- This is the second Poppy era song containing a feature, the first being the cut "Lowlife" verse with Travis Mills, the third being "Time Is Up" featuring Diplo, the fourth being "Aristocrat" featuring Garibay, the fifth being "Play Destroy" featuring Grimes, and the sixth being "Scary Mask" featuring Fever 333.
- This is the shortest song on "Poppy.Computer", being only 2:37 long.
- The single artwork was changed for unknown reasons. The original artwork featured only one Poppy, while the current artwork features the same image of Poppy mirrored twice.
- The outfit that Poppy wears on the single artwork is the same one worn in her video "Lower".
- The lines "Poppy is an object / Poppy is your best friend / Poppy will break your neck / Poppy will be your pet" could mean that Poppy is a phone because it applies to each of these phrases.
- The song's chorus was sampled in a remix titled "Grace Is An Object (Trip Is Still Trash Remix)", which appears on Grace Façade's 2018 remix EP "God Is A Woman".
- On October 5th, 2019, nearly two years after the release of "Poppy.Computer", Poppy unlisted the YouTube audio for unknown reasons.